Arhatic Yoga (Preparatory Level)Spirituality Series
Arhatic Yoga is one of the greatest courses introduced by Master Choa Kok Sui in this life and one of the greatest gifts given to humanity yet.
If you were looking for one thing that could transform your life, then this is.
Arhatic Yoga is phenomenal. Its power is beyond imagination. Arhatic Yoga is designed for people who are serious about their spiritual growth. Arhatic Yoga encompasses all you need to know about your spiritual development and safe, easy yet powerful techniques to accelerate it
The Arhatic yoga system was given to Master Choa Kok Sui by his teacher Mahaguruji Mei Ling. Its origins come from India, China, and Tibet. ARHATIC comes from the word “Arhat”, which means a the worthy or perfected one. The word YOGA comes from the Sanskrit root “yug” which means to yoke or unite. Therefore, Yoga is the term given to any technique which helps us to unite with the divine.
Arhatic Yoga is a highly advanced spiritual technology that accelerates the evolution of the soul. Arhatic Yoga is a synthesis of various yoga techniques that includes powerful meditations, purifications and breathing techniques integrated into a step-by-step system to rapidly and safely accelerate your spiritual development. In Arhatic yoga, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui has successfully synthesized and integrated the essence and powers of the 7 yogas to form one of the most powerful and the fastest ways for spiritual evolution. These are Raja yoga, Karma yoga, Laya Yoga or Kundalini yoga, Jnana yoga, Bhakti yoga, Mantra yoga and simplified Hatha yoga.
In the Arhatic Yoga (Prepratory) workshop you will learn powerful spiritual practices and techniques to accelerate your spiritual development, including:
- The five pillars of Arhatic Yoga to provide you balanced and safe spiritual development
- Learn the importance of God and the Guru (or Spiritual Teacher) in our lives.
- Potent techniques to remove your weaknesses and reinforce your strengths; purify your thoughts and emotions, and build a better character enabling you to become a much better person.
- Powerful breathing techniques to generate energy.
- Learn two powerful meditations – the Meditation on the Inner Breath (also known as the Arhatic Kundalini Meditation) and the Arhatic Dhyan. Both these meditations faciliate transformation and upgradation of the physical body and brain through safe awakening of the Kundalini Shakti.
- Learn the importance of giving time and money to help others.
- Learn the importance of study
- Plus much much more…
The aim of Arhatic Yoga is to enable people with various religious backgrounds and beliefs to access the inner teachings, kept secret for centuries. The system has been designed in such a way that makes it possible to pursue the spiritual path while living a “normal life.” It means that by practicing Arhatic Yoga not only you need not to abandon your normal life, career and relationships to develop spiritually. Additionally Arhatic Yoga enables you to further cope with daily difficulties and challenges of contemporary lifestyle. All you need to do is to make yourself available for the course, practice the teachings, and truly transform your life.
Don’t take our word for it. Try Arhatic Yoga for yourself. We assure you that you will change for the better.
Rs. 9,000 (inclusive of GST).
Workshop fees include notes, book, Arhatic CDs (Inner Breath, Arhatic Dhyan, Blue Triangle), and food & refreshments.
You can review any workshop that you have already attended. The review fees for this workshop is Rs. 4,500 (inclusive of GST). Review fees include food & refreshments.
Please note that if you are not listed in our database as a graduate of this workshop then you will be asked to submit a copy of your certificate of completion for this workshop to participate for the review.