Inner Teachings of Christianity RevealedSpirituality Series
The Lord Jesus taught the public with Parables, and the Apostles with the inner teachings of the “keys to the kingdom of heaven”. In the Inner Teachings of Christianity released workshop, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui shares these profound principles and techniques to empower us with the Love and Wisdom of the Lord Jesus’ Priceless Teachings. These practical principles and techniques allow you to Experience “Christ Consciousness” while still on the physical plane!
Drawing upon his vast knowledge of various cultures and religions, and with his background as a Master Pranic Healer, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui reveals for the first time the true meaning behind many of the symbols and rituals of Christianity. These insights will bring a deeper and more meaningful appreciation and connection with the teachings of Lord Christ and spirituality.
During this fascinating one day workshop, you will be enlightened and empowered with Teachings and the Esoteric Practices that include:
- The Inner Teachings behind the Baptism by Fire, Water, Air and the Holy Spirit
- The Trinity and the 3 Universal Aspects of God found in the major religions
- The Inner Meaning of Lord Jesus washing the feet of the apostles
- Learn the Formula of becoming One with your Higher Self through the Verse of the Camel/Eye of the Needle
- Understand the Relationship between one’s Spiritual Anatomy and the Inverted Tree of Life’s Twelve Fruits, as mentioned in Revelations.
- Transfiguration and its connection to the verse, “Let your eyes be one and your body filled with Light.”
- Secret Purification Rituals by the Essenes
- Life’s Twelve Fruits, as mentioned in Revelations
- The true meaning of the Pentecostal Fire
- And much more
Rs. 6,000 (inclusive of GST).
Workshop fees include books, food and refreshments.
You can review any workshop that you have already attended. The review fees for this workshop is Rs. 3,000 (inclusive of GST). Review fees include food & refreshments.
Please note that if you are not listed in our database as a graduate of this workshop then you will be asked to submit a copy of your certificate of completion for this workshop to participate for the review.
The law of karma is also the basis of the command given by Lord Christ to ‘love your enemy.’ To return hate with hate, anger with anger, spite with spite, malicious injury with malicious injury will only worsen things. But, to return hatred with kindness and love will inevitably result in harmony and peace.Master Choa Kok Sui