Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine but is meant as a complementary therapy. If symptoms persist or an ailment is severe, patients are expected to consult a medical doctor.
- Pranic Healing is a system of balancing energy for the purpose of stress reduction, relaxation and empowerment only and is not intended to replace the prevalent medical or physiological diagnosis and treatment. It is only meant to complement them and to be used as a preventive system.
- Pranic Healers are neither authorised nor competent to make medical diagnosis or give medical prescription and are strictly prohibited from giving medical advice or interfering with the medical advice given by a competent medical practitioner/doctor.
- For severe ailments and persistent symptoms, the affected persons are advised to consult a medical practitioner / doctor to get proper medical treatment
- Pranic Healers are strictly prohibited from unnecessary and unwanted physical contact with the patient’s body in any manner.
- Pranic Healers are advised to do the healing process as far as possible in an open area or open room and not in closed rooms or enclosures.
- Pranic Healers, wishing to charge for offering their healing services to others, should at least become an Associate Certified
- Pranic Healer of the institution. (A grace period of one year is given to attain this level of certification)
- All those wishing to take up healing services should, in prior, sign a declaration agreeing that Pranic Healing is not intended to replace the medical or physiological diagnosis and treatment, and is only meant to complement them, and also that if the ailment is severe or the symptoms persist, they will advice to consult a medical doctor.
Note on nomenclature used on this site:
“Grand Master” and “Master” are popularly accepted terms in traditional Oriental culture and are used in many practices or systems that have their origin in the East (such as yoga, martial arts etc.) to designate one who has achieved an exceptionally high level of training and development. These are secular titles, and their use on this site carries no connotation – religious, political, or otherwise – outside the context of Pranic Healing and Grand Master Choa Kok Sui’s teachings.