Pranic HealingMake Life Worth Living
What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing, as a science, was born in 1987 after years of research and validation by Master Choa Kok Sui. Energy Healing is not a new concept. Many sages, saints, and healers have been practicing the art of healing from long ago. Though not all the modalities are recorded, still, you can see hundreds of them if you search the web. What makes Pranic Healing unique among the rest, is its modern, fresh, and scientific view towards energy, healing, and general well-being.
MCKS developed Pranic Healing as a comprehensive System of energy medicine to improve the quality of our everyday lives. Pranic Healing can be understood to be a highly developed and tested system of energy based healing technique that utilizes life force or Prana to balance, harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes. Pranic Healing is a simple to learn, yet a powerful and effective no-touch energy healing. It is based on the fundamental principle that the body is a “self-repairing” living entity that possesses the innate ability to heal itself. Pranic Healing requires no drugs, gadgets, not even physical contact with the subject.
In ancient times, Pranic Healing could only be practiced by an elite few. According to MCKS, his job was to develop a very effective healing system, which ordinary people could learn in just a short period. Anybody can practice Pranic Healing now. The knowledge of being able to deal with simple ailments is quite empowering.
Pranic Healing is not only for the sick, but for everyone, even for the people who are already healthy and successful. In addition to being a very effective healing modality, Pranic Healing also provides a set of tools and techniques to enable us to gain control over every aspect of our lives – be it our relationships, our finances, or self-development. Additionally, Pranic Healing is a bridge for the soul to grow… it is a “gateway” to higher spiritual teachings.
Energy is pervasive; it encompasses all. The intelligent approach is not to neglect it. The intelligent will research, experiment, and validate before they make any conclusions. Try Pranic Healing with an open mind and see what it can bring for all of us!
The Pranic Healing system has its roots within the ancient Indian system of yoga and the Chinese External Medical Chi Kung School. Pranic Healing in its existing form has been painstakingly, systematically, and scientifically developed, revealed and taught globally by Master Choa Kok Sui. Along with committed participants he spent several years experimenting to determine the effectiveness and the mechanism of the healing techniques commonly known and used by healers and students of esoteric sciences. Hundreds and thousands of students have learned to do Pranic Healing, and millions of patients have been healed or relieved.
Basic Concepts behind Pranic Healing
Pranic Healing is based on the concept of Prana and the overall structure of the human body.
“Prana” is a Sanskrit word that means “life-force”. This invisible bio-energy or vital energy keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health. In acupuncture, the Chinese refer to this subtle energy as “Chi”. It is also called “Ruah” or the “Breath of Life” in the Old Testament. Prana is not a new age, magical, and out-of-reach concept. Prana, Chi or Life-force is fact a state of matter – but is far more subtle than solid, liquid and gas. Its subtle nature makes energy intangible for the ordinary senses. However, with proper awareness and training, it is possible to feel, see, and experience the existence of Pranic energy. in fact during the Basic Pranic Healing workshop, students are able to see, feel, and experience Prana within the first hour.
The human body is actually composed of two parts, the visible physical body and the invisible energy body (which is also referred to as the bioplasmic body or the energy body). This bioplasmic body is the invisible, luminous energy body which interpenetrates the visible physical body, and extends beyond it by tour or five inches. Traditionally this energy body has been called etheric body or Aura. Scientific evidence provides tangible proof of the existence of the energy body and its relation to the health and well-being of the physical body. Scientific experiments conducted by the eminent Russian scientist, Semyon Kirlian, using ultra-sensitive photographic process showed a colourful, radiant energy field surrounding the physical bodies of humans, animals and plants. This energy field, or aura, interpenetrates the visible physical body, extending about 4 to 5 inches from the skin’s surface. Experiments in Kirlian photography have also revealed that diseased energies appear first in the energy body before manifesting as a physical ailment.
This bioplasmic body contains the muold and blueprint of the physical body and absorbs life energy and distributes it to the organs and glands. The bioplasmic body also contains energy centres that regulate the flow of Prana to various parts of the body. These energy centers are called chakras. Proper regulation of Prana in the bioplasmic body manifests in the upkeep of good health and vitality. Based on the Law of Correspondence, what affects this energy field, affects the physical body too. Diseases first appear as energetic disruptions in the energy field before manifesting as ailments in the physical body.
Pranic Healing is an ancient art and science which utilizes Prana to heal the bio-plasmic body. Pranic Healing influences this natural life force and the bio-plasmic body to bring about a healthier physical body. Pranic healing is based on two fundamental principles:
- Principle of Self-Recovery: This principle states The body has an innate ability to heal itself at a certain rate. Medicines, Doctors, Therapists and Practitioners of the healing arts just assist in this process by accelerating this innate ability.
- Principle of Life Force: for Life to exist, the body must have prana, chi or energy. Prana or energy is to a body what gasoline is to a car. This prana can be transfered and manipulated in order to accelerate the healing process. Pranic Healing influences this natural life force and the bioplasmic body to bring about a healthier physical body. In chemistry, electrical energy is sometimes used as a catalyst to increase the rate of chemical reaction. Light can affect chemical reaction. In the same way, in Pranic Healing, Prana serves as the catalyst to accelerate certain reactions involved in the natural healing process of the human being. Pranic Healing works on the principle that increasing the life force or vital energy on the affected part of the physical body accelerates the healing process. Pranic healing also influences the proper functioning of chakras within the energy body, which in turn are responsible for proper regulation of life force in the bio-plasmic body, which manifests in the upkeep of good health.
How It Works
Everyone has the innate ability to heal and relieve pain. One does not need to be born a clairvoyant nor have any special inborn healing power. All that is needed is a certain amount of concentration, determination and most of all the willingness to heal. In fact, it is easier to learn to heal than learning to ride a bicycle or play the piano.
How does a person learn to heal effectively in a very short time? In Pranic Healing this is accomplished by giving the student a step-by-step cookbook approach to healing. Below are some of the fundamental steps in Pranic Healing.
- Cleansing: It is by removing the diseased energies from the affected energy centres/diseased organs and then energizing them with sufficient life force/Prana that healing is accomplished. Energizing without first cleansing is like pouring fresh coffee into a cup that is already filled with stale coffee. This approach is slow and quite wasteful. A healing crisis is most likely to occur if the diseased energy is pushed further into the body by a wilful healer. A healing crisis is a process whereby the body attempts to expel stale or diseased energies. Some of symptoms are vomiting, fever, diarrhoea, fatigue and heavy sweating.
- Energizing: Most of us know of some healer or health practitioner who has become drained by performing a healing or counselling session. Most healers make the mistake of using the battery approach by transmitting their own life force energy to their subject. When they get drained they have to take a retreat or a recharging time to replenish their energies. In Pranic Healing we utilize the “water pump” approach. All of us are swimming in an ocean of energies. By knowing how to properly pump the energies to our bodies and then systematically projecting them to the subject, we are able to sufficiently energize the subject without draining our own supply of life force.
- Decontamination: Most healers get sick either because their life force gets drained or they are contaminated by their subject’s diseased energies. Absorption of diseased energies occurs not only on the physical level but also on the etheric, astral, mental and spiritual levels. Decontamination also involves the purification of the healing space for the benefit of the healer and future clients. By diligently observing this comprehensive Healing Hygiene, a healer is assured many years of good health while providing service to his/her clients.
- Systematic Application of Energy on The Major & Minor Chakras: Chakras is a Sanskrit term for wheels. Clairvoyants perceive chakras as spinning wheels of light. They act as energy power stations to enable your energy body or aura to absorb and process energy from our surrounding. After extensive research MCKS was able to synthesize a list of different ailments and the corresponding energy centres that affect them. Each ailment has a unique group of chakras that are affected. So by properly applying the correct technique to the affected chakras, you can expect to produce results consistently.
There are multiple workshops available on Pranic Healing. Basic Pranic Healing, Advanced Pranic Healing and Pranic Psychotherapy enable you to heal confidently and consistently in the shortest amount of learning time possible. However, they are not meant to replace orthodox medicine rather to complement and enhance them. As MCKS once said, “with so much pain and suffering around us it was my goal to make paranormal healing quite normal and commonplace in the near future.”
Pranic Healing: Spirituality blended with Science
Pranic Healing is considered a science because the principles and mechanisms are clearly defined. MCKS understood that a science-based healing process needs to be both specific and repeatable. We have set protocols that have been tried, tested and the results repeated many times. Even more importantly, anyone can learn and use Pranic Healing without any previous healing experience.
There is nothing paranormal about Pranic Healing. Although science is not able to detect and measure life energy or Prana, it does not mean that Prana does not exist or does not affect the health and well-being of the body. In ancient times, people were not aware of the existence of electricity, its properties and practical uses. But this did not mean that electricity does not exist. According to MCKS, “one’s ignorance does not change reality; it simply alters the perception of reality, resulting in incorrect perception and misconception of what is and what is not, what can be done and what cannot be done.”
Just about anyone can learn to use these simple but powerful techniques to bring about physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. What we call miraculous healing is nothing more than increasing the rate of self-recovery of the body. There is nothing supernatural or paranormal about Pranic Healing. It is simply based on natural laws that most people are not aware of.
Pranic Healing: For Physical and Emotional Well-Being
Pranic Healing can be applied to bring about a state of physical well-being. Parents can bring down the temperature of their children in just a few hours. Cough and cold can usually be cured in a day or two. Pain due to mechanical injury can be reduced almost instantly. Pranic healing protocols also exist for major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems, which can be alleviated over a period of time.
Advanced Pranic healing contains protocols and methodologies for healing ailments of the different systems of the body:
- Immunity and Defence System
- Disorders of the Eye, Ear and Throat
- Skin Disorders
- Heart and Circulatory Ailments
- Respiratory Ailments
- Gastrointestinal Ailments
- Urinary Ailments
- Reproductive Ailments
- Endocrine Ailments
- Skeletal and Muscular Disorders
- Blood Disorders
- Disorders of the Brain and Nervous System
- Tumours and Cancer
Please note that Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or the ailment is severe, please consult immediately a Medical Doctor and a Certified Pranic Healer.
Pranic Healing can additionally be applied the treatment of psychological ailments. Pranic Psychotherapy contains protocols and methodologies for healing the following conditions and ailments:
- Healing Stress, Irritability, Anxiety, Grief and Hysteria
- Healing Phobias, Trauma, Obsessions and Compulsions
- Healing Addiction: Smoking, Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- Healing Depression
- Healing Violent and Paranoid Patients
- Healing Mentally Retarded Patients
It should be noted that Pranic Psychotherapy is only intended to supplement psychological counselling or psychiatric treatment. Patients with serious psychological ailments must consult psychologists, clinical psychologists and psychiatrists.
Pranic Healing: A Set of Tools
Pranic Healing is not only for the sick, but for everyone, even for the people who are already healthy as it provides a scientific approach that enables us to gain control over our life. Energy is pervasive; it encompasses all. Even if science can’t detect it yet, it is still there affecting every person and every being. If we were to gain a solid foundation of how energy works and how it affects us in every facet in our life, then we would also be able to harness the possibility of using positive energy to bring in bring in harmony and productivity to every aspect of our lives.
Pranic Healers around the world have started using Pranic Healing for their businesses, homes, relationships, projects and studies with fantastic results. Pranic healing teaches multiple techniques which can enable us to:
- Live Healthy
- Quickly recharge ourselves physically and mentally
- Improve memory, concentration, and sharpness of mind
- Reduce stress. Cultivate inner peace. Gain inner peace and happiness. Improve self-esteem.
- Improve relationships and enhance interpersonal skills
- Attain the ability to attract “good luck”
- Improve finances
- For weight loss and beauty
- And many others
There are a large number of people who have benefited from Pranic Healing. You can read about some of the experiences here. Answers to frequently asked question on Pranic Healing can be accessed here.
Pranic Healing: A Bridge to Spirituality
Spirituality is a broad concept with room for many perspectives. In general, it includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves. There are some who believe that being a spiritual person is someone who cares about people, animals and the planet. There are some who believe it is connected to a religion. There are others who feel that spirituality is very different from religion and is more an individual practice. Then there are those who believe that spirituality is a journey which typically involves a search for meaning in life. Then finally there are those who do not believe in spirituality given that it seems unrelated to the physical sciences of this day and age. To the seeker, these multiple view-points may sometimes cause confusion.
Master Choa Kok Sui defined spirituality as a “way of life”. This definition in itself is simple… but speaks of a profound truth.
While Pranic Healing has the ability to enhance all areas of your life, including your physical and psychological well-being, your relationships, and even your finances. But it is so much more than “just” a healing modality. Pranic Healing is a bridge to spirituality. It opens new horizons. In understanding Pranic Healing, our consciousness expands and transforms the way we look at ourselves and the world around us. Pranic Healing is a bridge for the soul to grow. It is a “gateway” to higher spiritual teachings given that it offers a well-defined step by step path to develop spiritually.
At the very inception, Pranic Healing provides the seeker with a solid foundation for spiritual development. These are through realizing the tangible existence of things that are hidden from plain sight (Prana or vital energy), an orientation into a powerful meditation technique for self-development (Meditation on the Twin Hearts), and a firm foundation to universal laws (such as karma and the Golden Rule), and the importance of charecter building to enable us to become better souls. Pranic Healing also provides multiple tools to the practitioner to experiment and validate the concepts so as to enable him or her to draw the conclusions for himself or herself. Pranic Healing is the stepping stone to higher spiritual practices and techniques which are in fact taught in Arhatic Yoga, the yoga of the 21 century.
According to MCKS at the present moment, science sometimes seems to be incompatible with spirituality. What we call science is actually physical science. What we call spirituality is actually inner science or science not dealing with physical world. The process of the union between science and spirituality is already in progress. This can be seen in the field of quantum physics merging with mysticism, in homeopathy, in acupuncture, Feng Shui, chi kung, vibrational medicine and others. Pranic healing and Arhatic Yoga are examples of the union between science and spirituality. This trend is inevitable and will become stronger in the future.
There is much more to Pranic Healing than just healing the body. There have been thousands across the world who have benefited from Pranic Healing. We joyfully urge you to come and experience the powerful changes that Pranic Healing could make to your life.