Inner Teachings of Hinduism RevealedSpirituality Series
Ever wondered why Lord Ganesh depicted with an elephant head and a broken tusk? Why is Lord Hanuman depicted as a monkey? Where does his power come from? Why deities like Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna or Lord Rama appear with blue-coloured skin? What is the symbolical meaning of Lord Krishna (and other deities) standing on top of the Cobra and with a Peacock Feather on his head? Religious teachings are believed to have layers. The first layer is the literal application of the rules, practices and rituals. The second layer encompasses the symbolic interpretations of the forms, rituals and parables. The higher layers entail an understanding of the spiritual significance of the teachings and their influences on the energy body and the evolution of the soul. Drawing from his wealth of knowledge of different traditions plus instruction from his Teacher, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui cuts through the superstitious beliefs and reveals the inner meaning and significance behind the different Hindu deities, symbols, rituals and practices.
The Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed workshop shows the spiritual practitioner a pragmatic approach to understand the One Universal Formless God through a more than 8000 years old religion. Although it is a common belief by many that Hinduism is a polytheistic religion, in its deepest essence Hinduism shares many of the core beliefs of the world’s great religions like Christianity, Buddhism, and Islam.Discover the mysteries behind the nature of the various Indian Deities and how to access their spiritual energies for self-transformation and self-healing. In this workshop you will learn:
- A pragmatic approach to understanding the One Universal Formless God and the Trimurti.
- Understand the secrets behind symbols:
- What is sharanagati? How do you use sharanagati for rapid spiritual development?
- What does it mean to be a true Bramacharya? Why is Lord Krishna a true Bramacharya?
- Use different mantras for stillness, peace, spirituality and prosperity
- Know the significance of certain ritual practices such as washing the feet of the gurus
- How to increase brainpower using an ancient yogic technique.
- Plus much more!
If you are a Hindu, Hinduism Revealed Workshop helps you to know your religion better and to appreciate its profound teachings and practices. If you are not a Hindu, this workshop unveils universal truths, embedded deep within all the religions of the world, and it helps you gain a wider perspective towards the essence of life and evolution.