pranic kolkata .com
PranicKolkata.com is all dedicated to Pranic Healing, Arhatic Yoga, wholesome living, and spirituality though the teachings of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui. Feel free to have a look around and discover the endless possibilities to change your life for the better through the world of subtle energies.
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
MCKS Arhatic Yoga is the Yoga of Greatness or the Yoga of the 21st Century. It is a highly advanced spiritual technology that accelerates the evolution of the soul. It is said that human beings have infinite potential. Advanced spiritual practices are the keys which enable us to tap into this unlimited potential and achieve just about anything. Arhatic Yoga has been designed to enable people of various formal religious beliefs or philosophies, to have access to inner teachings that make it easier for them to pursue spiritual development without retreating from the world, their career or their current relationships. In fact, these pursuits are used to help the individual to further develop. The purpose of Arhatic Yoga is to enable a good person to become a better person.
There two systems were created by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui – who is one of the greatest Master’s of energy of our generation. He is internationally acclaimed as the Founder of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga system.
EVENTS AND UPDATES
Events and Announcements
- Sharanagathi and Arhatic Evening Sadhana on 3 April (7.00 pm onward). Arhatic Yoga Practitioners only.
- Associate Certified Pranic Healing Program between 6-8 April (9.00 am onward). Venue Technopolis.
- Nurturing Session for Basic Pranic Healing on 10 April (4.30–6.30 pm)
- Arhatic Yoga Study Program: Session #5 on 14 April (5.30 pm onward)
- New Moon Meditation on 16 April (7.00 pm onward). Pranic Healers Only.
- Arhatic Morning Sadhana on 19 April (7.30 am onward). Arhatic Yoga Practitioners only.
- Special Study Session for Pranic Healers on 20 April (6.00-8.00 pm) by Vaibhav B. The study session would have a deep focus on scanning and psychic diagnosis. Eligibility Advanced Pranic Healing.
- Pranic Crystal Healing on 21 April (9.00 am onward)
- Psychic Self Defense on 22 April (9.00 am onward)
- Nurturing Session for Basic Pranic Healing on 26 April (9.30 am onward)
- Wesak Festival – Day 1: 28 April (6.00 pm onward)
- Wesak Festival – Day 2: 29 April (6.00 pm onward)
- Wesak Festival – Full Moon Meditation: 30 April (5.30 am onward)
- Wesak Festival – Day 4: 1 May (6.00 pm onward)
- Wesak Festival – Day 5: 2 May (6.00 pm onward)
- In addition to the monthly group meditations, the Local Foundation also hosts 7 group meditations every week. Please check our Meditation Schedule for more details.
Access our online magazine to read articles on healing and spirituality. The purpose of our online magazine is help you enrich and deepen your your knowledge about the teachings of Master Choa Kok Sui; to motivate and inspire you to practice the life changing techniques of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga; and provide you with updates relating to the activities and events of Pranic Healing in Kolkata, West Bengal and Eastern India. Our online magazine is regularly updated and we publish at least three new articles every month.
Would you like to experience Pranic Healing? Join us at our Free Healing Clinic every Friday from 4.00-6.00 pm.
Would you like to learn a simple but yet powerful meditation? Join us at the Foundation Office on Fridays from 6.30-8.00 pm to experience the Meditation on the Twin Hearts.
NEW TO PRANIC HEALING?
Get Started. Learn how Pranic Healing can transform your life.
We joyfully urge you to explore what Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga have to offer. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any inquiries or questions that may float through your mind while you read on.
Explore Pranic Healing
Come and discover the world of possibilities around what the system can do for you. Click on any of the sections alongside to learn more.
Pranic Healing is practiced extensively in over 100 countries across the world by people from various walks of life. Pranic Healing has been present in India since two decades and has registered Pranic Healing Foundations present in over 17 states across the country. Pranic Healing in India alone has over 1,00,000 graduates!
Our organization (the Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation of West Bengal) is a non-religious not-for-profit public charitable trust. We have been coordinating the spread of Pranic Healing in Kolkata, West Bengal, and Eastern India (notably Odisha and Assam) for over 13 years now. Our mission is to help people to alleviate pain and improve their lives through the teachings of Master Choa Kok Sui. We are affiliated to World Pranic Healing Foundation (India) and the Institute for Inner Studies (Philippines).
Discover The Unlimited Possibilities With Pranic Healing
“Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or the ailment is severe, please consult immediately a Medical Doctor and a Certified Pranic Healer.” ~ Master Choa Kok Sui