pranic kolkata .com
It is wonderful to have you here!
PranicKolkata.com is all about Pranic Healing, Arhatic Yoga, spirituality and wholesome living though the teachings of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui. Feel free to have a look around and discover the endless possibilities to change your life for the better through the world of subtle energies.
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
(15 August 1952 – 19 March 2007)
Pranic Healing is a highly evolved and tested system of complementary energy medicine created to improve the quality of our everyday lives. However, Pranic Healing is not only for the sick but for everyone… even for the people who are already healthy as it provides a scientific approach that enables us to gain control over and improve every aspect of our lives – be it health, happiness, workplace productivity, our relationships, and even our finances. Pranic Healing utilizes hidden Laws of Nature which most people are unaware of. If you know the laws of the universe, and how energy works, then you would become much aware of what is happening in your life and would be able to live a life which is truly extraordinary!
Arhatic Yoga is the Yoga of Greatness or the Yoga of the 21st Century. It is a highly advanced spiritual technology that accelerates the evolution of the soul. It is said that human beings have infinite potential. Advanced spiritual practices are the keys which enable us to tap into this unlimited potential and achieve just about anything. Arhatic Yoga has been designed to enable people of various formal religious beliefs or philosophies, to have access to inner teachings that make it easier for them to pursue spiritual development without retreating from the world, their career or their current relationships. In fact, these pursuits are used to help the individual to further develop. The purpose of Arhatic Yoga is to enable a good person to become a better person.
There two systems were created by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui – who is one of the greatest Master’s of energy of our generation. He is internationally acclaimed as the Founder of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga system.
EVENTS AND UPDATES
- Special New Year Meditation on 1 January (7.00 pm onward). Pranic Healers Only.
- Arhatic Yoga Intensive Practice (Day 1) on 6 January (4.00 pm onward)
- Arhatic Yoga Intensive Practice (Day 2) on 7 January (10.00 am onward)
- Nurturing Session for Advanced Pranic Healing and Pranic Psycotherapy Graduates on 11 January (6.00 pm onward)
- Basic Pranic Healing on 13-14 January (9.30 am onward)
- New Moon Meditation on 16 January (7.00 pm onward). Pranic Healers only.
- Nurturing session for Basic Pranic Healing on 18 January (6.00 pm onward)
- Arhatic Yoga Study Program: Session #3 on 20 December (5.30 pm onward)
- GMCKS Arhatic Yoga Retreat (Hyderabad) on 25-27 Janaury
- Basic Pranic Healing on 27-28 January (9.30 am onward)
- Advanced Pranic Healing on 27-28 January (9.30 am onward)
- Full Moon Meditation on 31 January (7.00 pm onward).
- In addition to the monthly group meditations, the Local Foundation also hosts 7 group meditations every week. Please check our Meditation Schedule for more details.
- Would you like to experience Pranic Healing? Join us at our free Healing Clinic every Friday from 4.00-6.00 pm.
- Would you like to learn Meditation on the Twin Hearts? Join us at the foundation office on Fridays from 6.30-8.00 pm.
Access our online magazine to read articles on healing and spirituality.
The purpose of our online magazine is help you enrich and deepen your your knowledge about the teachings of Master Choa Kok Sui; to motivate and inspire you to practice the life changing techniques of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga; and provide you with udpates relating to the activities and events of the Local Foundation.
NEW TO PRANIC HEALING?
Get Started. Learn how Pranic Healing can transform your life.
Pranic Healing is the basis behind what you read, see, and experience on this website. It is a powerful technology provided by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui to create remarkable transformations in all aspects of their lives: be it physical, emotional, relationships and finances. Pranic Healing also provides a bridge to spirituality through the comprehensive Arhatic Yoga system. Our organization (the Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation of West Bengal) is a non-religious not-for-profit public charitable trust. Our mission is to help people across Kolkata, West Bengal and Eastern India leverage the knowledge and Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga to alleviate pain and improve their lives.
The MCKS Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga system is phenomenal. It has solutions for almost every problem that people can have. Come and discover the world of possibilities around what the system can do for you.
Discover the unlimited possibilities with Pranic Healing
“Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or the ailment is severe, please consult immediately a Medical Doctor and a Certified Pranic Healer.” ~ Master Choa Kok Sui