The Spiritual Legacy of Grand Master Choa Kok SuiPranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga
All great people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what the future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their vision to achieve the goal or purpose that they have set out to. Most of us have read many stories of great people, their journey through life as they strove towards success. The common link in all these stories was the same… in the beginning was just the vision. It was likewise with Grand Master Master Choa Kok Sui (GMCKS). While ordinary people dream of being rich, wealthy and successful, Master Choa’s vision was broader and nobler. Master Choa’s vision was to create a system that would solve several world problems.
While it is incredible that Master Choa was able to research, experiment, refine and present so many priceless teachings in an easy to understand form in a very short period of time, what is even more amazing was his ability to pervasively spread the teachings across the breadth of the world.
When GMCKS launched his first book in 1987 he had remarked that he will first teach Philippines and then the rest of the world. There were many who felt that while such a vision was noble, it wasn’t likely to be practical given the enormity of the task at hand.
But, as they say, the rest is history.
In less than 30 years Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga has spread to over a hundred countries. Master Choa, in fact, through his lifetime used the same techniques that he taught his students to spread his mission across the world – a remarkable testimony of the power of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga.
Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga
The Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga system is the spiritual legacy of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui. Together these two systems provide a solution to most of the problems faced by individuals and the world.
- Solving Health Problems: One of the most common problems faced in the world is that of health. Almost all of us know people who are suffering from minor or major physical ailments. Master Choa created workshops such as Basic Pranic Healing, Advanced Pranic Healing and Pranic Crystal Healing to alleviate physical suffering.
- Solving Emotional and Mental Problems: Then there are many in the world who suffer from emotional, mental and psychological problems. According to recent medical studies, up to 80% of ailments can be traced to “avoidable emotional and psychological problems”. Therefore, in order to bring about emotional and mental well-being, Master Choa created Pranic Psychotherapy. Stress, worry, tension and anxiety are the root cause of most of today’s ailments. Pranic Psychotherapy targets just this. Each negative thought and emotion creates packets of energy called thought-forms or thought-entities that contaminate our aura. Using the tools of Pranic Psychotherapy, these can be disintegrated, helping us overcome these problems much more quickly and easily. Moreover, in order to help people increase focus, improve intelligence and achieve mental clarity, Master Choa created Superbrain Yoga – a technique of increasing your brain power by harnessing the body’s primordial energies.
- Solving Relationship Problems: Sometimes people also have problems with relationships. In order to help people improve relationships, Master Choa gave us the truly amazing technology in the form of Meditation on Twin Hearts, taught us about importance of forgiveness, and has provided numerous other tools such as Relationship Healing (which is taught in Pranic Psychotherapy). Also, when people have relationship issues they sometimes tend to (consciously and unconsciously) project negative thoughts and emotions on others. This is why Master Choa created Practical Psychic Self Defence to enable us to protect ourselves from such negative energies.
- Solving Financial Problems: Another common issue faced by many is that of issues relating to money and finances. There are some spiritual schools which believe that “money is the root of all evil”, However, Master Choa believed that lack of money is in fact the root of all evil. Money and resources can be used constructively to help solve the world’s problems. It can be used to give our children a good education and good living conditions. Money can also be donated to charitable organizations to assist poverty and disease stricken areas. The proper amount of resources also allows us the freedom to have time to meditate and serve humanity. This is why Master Choa created workshops such as Kriyashakti, Pranic Feng Shui and Spiritual Business Management.
- Solving “Emptiness”: There are those who have almost everything that they need in the physical world – good health, good relationships and lots of money – but at some point of time in their lives they feel empty or as if something is missing. While it is good to be healthy and successful, when all is said and done, once you leave your body there is nothing material that we can take with us. That is why they finally need spirituality. This is the reason Master Choa came up with numerous workshops including Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul, Arhatic Yoga, and other spiritual classes such Spiritual Essence of Man, Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed, Om Mani Padme Hum, and several others. The spiritual workshops of Master Choa were created to help us understand who we really are and how we can manifest our greatness. In addition to development of these many workshops, Master also devoted his time and effort towards the development of the GMCKS Arhatic Yoga Ashram (at Mulshi, Mahatrastra, India). The Arhatic Yoga ashram was Master’s dream and holds an important part of his mission to spread the teachings of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga. MCKS was dedicated to build a beautiful and comfortable Ashram where serious practioners of Arhatic Yoga from around the world could come and practice intensively. The Ashram today stands as a timeless gift from MCKS to all his students.
Master Choa Kok Sui’s contribution towards humanity wasn’t just limited to the development and spread of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga. Master always said that while it is very important to feed the soul, it was also as important to feed the bodies of people who were hungry. Over the years Master Choa started feeding programs for the poor and homeless in many countries across the world, provided assistance to victims of disasters and medical assistance to poor patients. These projects in itself stand testimony to Master’s compassion and his will to serve humanity. Master Choa Kok Sui also urged students to spread the Meditation on the Twin Hearts given that the meditation is an instrument of world and community service that would eventually harmonize the earth by blessing it with loving-kindness, peace, joy and goodwill; and can help usher in the Golden Age of World Peace.
The Great Vision of GMCKS
Through his lifetime he worked ceaselessly to achieve his ‘The Great Vision’ or target – to produce one Pranic Healer for every family and one Arhatic Yogi for every 1000 people. According to Master Choa, “If this can be done within one hundred fifty years’ time the world will change, be transformed and progress beyond recognition. If this objective can be accomplished, we can have heaven on earth.”
He experimented on his own body to make sure that the techniques to be presented were safe. He travelled for 200 and sometimes even 250 days a year teaching so that the powerful teachings could improve the life of future students and disciples, even during periods when his body was ill. There are several stories of Master’s dedication and focus. Master never rested. He pushed forward. He persevered. Master worked tirelessly in order to develop Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga at the expense of his family life and health. All these sacrifices were made for his students… and Master just asked for three things in return:
- Practice Diligently
- Purify Yourself
- Spread the Teachings
Master Choa Kok Sui was one of the greatest spiritual teachers of our generation, and for many students it has been an honour to learn from him. His teachings are simple, straightforward and practical. He had a brilliant ability to synthesize and connect major spiritual concepts that have generally remained separated by tradition and practice. People often wonder how an astute, self-made businessman and a trained scientist could be an enlightened guru. These are in fact the very qualities that made Master Choa a unique spiritual teacher for our age.
Master Choa Kok Sui introduced Pranic Healing to the world in 1987 with the launch of his book The Ancient Art and Science of Pranic Healing with the objective of alleviating human suffering.
In 2017 we celebrated the 30th Anniversary of Pranic Healing. For three decades, Pranic Healing has flourished all over the globe, bringing the healing power of energy and light into the lives of thousands. In India itself we have over 1,00,00 practitioners of Pranic Healers.
Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga truly have the power to transform lives. We urge you to join us in order to experience the wonders of these pricess gifts left to humanity by MCKS.