Other Books by Master Choa Kok SuiPranic Healing Shop
Other Books by MCKS
In addition to books on Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga, Master Choa Kok Sui also wrote a large number of looks on other topics. These include the seven Golden Lotus Sutras. The word sutra means summary. The Golden Lotus Sutras of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui is a compilation of notes and aphorisms taken during nine years of lectures given by him and span various topics. The Golden Lotus Sutra Series comprises of:
- Experiencing Being: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Life (2004)
- Creative Transformation: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Spiritual Practice (2004)
- Achieve the Impossible: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Prosperity and Spiritual Business Management (2003)
- Beyond the Mind: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Meditation (2003)
- Compassionate Objectivity: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Character Building (2004)
- Inspired Action: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Teaching (2003)
- Possible Miracles: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Pranic Healing (2004)
Superbrain Yoga (2005) provides details around the science of Suberbrain Yoga, the proper technique, and details around the research conducted around the efficacy of the process. The book also includes a chart detailing the proper procedure for the practice.
In addition to these books, MCKS also published The Origin of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga (2006) which serves as his biography and contains amazing revelations on the roots of Pranic Healing, a major breakthrough of the 21 st century, and Arhatic Yoga, which is an advanced form of spiritual practice. Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, in the interest of practicing a high degree of humility (for many years His books did not even present His photograph), and due to His personal practice of silence, has never before discussed personal matters pertaining to His Life. In this book Master Choa publicly tells the story of His Spiritual Unfolding. In a clear informative way and relating vivid fascinating anecdotes, Master Choa relates His autobiography from childhood to the global spread of Pranic Healing. This is a serious book but vibrantly written and leavened with many colourful stories about Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder of Modern Pranic Healing, his spiritual mentors, experiences of his disciples and rapid spread of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga.
In 2018, the Institute of Inner Studies Publishing Foundation also released the Prayer and Invocation Booklet which contains a compilation all prayers and invocations from across various books. This is a handy reference to aid in practices.