Pranic PsychotherapyHealing and Protection Series
According to recent medical studies, up to 80% of ailments can be traced to “avoidable emotional and psychological problems” The heart of most of our problems today is at the emotional level, problems related to stress; worry, tension and anxiety are the root cause of most of today’s ailments. In spite of tremendous progress made in the field of science and medicine, treatments for psychological ailments are expensive, difficult and take a long time to perform. Pranic Psychotherapy targets just this.
Pranic Psychotherapy is simply Pranic Healing applied in preventing, alleviating and treating psychological ailments. According to MCKS, Psychological ailments are basically the result of accumulation of negative thoughts, emotions and traumatic experiences, which are lodged in the Auras and Chakras. These energies are often difficult to release, requiring months or even years of traditional psychotherapy to experience any improvement. But Pranic Psychotherapy offers you the ability to quickly and safely release these crippling energetic patterns. The result will be peaceful emotions, harmonizing relationships, positive thinking patterns and good self-esteem. Using the tools of Pranic Psychotherapy, these can be disintegrated helping the patient overcome his emotional problems much more quickly and easily.
Pranic Psychotherapy also offers you the ability to quickly and safely release negative thoughts and emotions like fear, anger and resentment that may be limiting you from your greater potential. This course bridges the gap between the mind, physical body and the human energy system, providing new dimensions to traditional psychotherapeutic measures and practices.
Additionally in Pranic Psychotherapy, you will learn advanced energetic extraction techniques on the affected chakras so phobias, compulsions and addictions can be alleviated in a very short time. But perhaps most important, Pranic Psychotherapy can be carried out without the patient having to reveal any potentially embarrassing personal information. It is not uncommon that in just the first session, a phobia is substantially gone. In fact, during class time we encourage the students to do their best to completely remove real-life emotional issues that their partners have.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The psychological functions of the 11 major chakras
- Protective web, Negative elementals and Negative thought forms.
- Understand how thoughts and emotions affect our thinking patterns and behaviours
- Use Psychotherapy scanning to know the condition of your system and which thought and emotions affect you the most
- How to purge negative programming acquired during childhood that result in unwholesome habits and actions. Removing your negative qualities (such as envy, jealousy and anger).
- Help people who are psychologically imbalanced, even ones who have a suicidal tendency, or who are mentally retarded.
- The ability to quickly and safely release negative thoughts and emotions like fear, anger and resentment that may be limiting the person from his/her greater potential.
- Special techniques to transmute sexual energies of teenage children into intelligence and concentration.
- How to improve your self-esteem, overcome your negative habits and tendencies
- How to use relationship with your spouse, family, friends and co-workers
- Other powerful techniques to regulate anger, healing by command, the ritual of sacrifice and blessings.
- Plus much more…
In Pranic Psychotherapy Course the student will be taught how to heal a wide range of emotional, mental and psychological ailments including:
- Healing Stress and Migraine Headaches
- Healing Irritability, Anxiety, Grief and Hysteria.
- Healing Phobias, Traumas, Obsessions and Compulsions.
- Healing Nymphomania, Exhibitionism, Sexual Violence and Child Molesting. Healing Sexual Impotence.
- Healing Addictions: Smoking, Alcoholism and Drug Addiction.
- Healing Hallucination: Visual Hallucination, Auditory Hallucination.
- Healing Restlessness.
- Healing Depression: Depression due to Psychological Factors, Sever Depression, Suicidal Tendencies.
- Healing for Violent and Paranoid Patients.
- Treatment for Mental Retardation and Dyslexia.
- Healing Relationships.
Knowing Pranic Psychotherapy is a necessity. This workshop gives you proper knowledge and techniques to deal with psychological issues including stress, depression and anger. It is a must-learn workshop for all, especially parents, psychotherapists, consultants, students, supervisors and doctors. Pranic Psychotherapy provides the ability to control the mind and the emotions.
Rs. 4,000 (inclusive of GST).
Workshop fees include Books, CDs, and food & refreshments.
You can review any workshop that you have already attended. The review fees for this workshop is Rs. 1,500 (inclusive of GST). Review fees include food & refreshments.
Please note that if you are not listed in our database as a graduate of this workshop then you will be asked to submit a copy of your certificate of completion for this workshop to participate for the review.